Eco-Tech has its roots in consulting services for the transportation industry. We have provided valuable services in support of environmental documentation requirements for the construction and maintenance of our nation’s roadways, rail lines, airports, river carriers, and support infrastructure.
Whether working for state/federal transportation agencies, consulting engineer firms, commodity transportation entities, airport authorities, rail and intermodal corporations, or distribution and storage centers, our scientists have maintained a reputation that puts us in a position to add value to any project team. For highway planning and construction projects specifically, we maintain prequalification status and have recently held IDIQ and project-specific contracts with transportation departments in Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina.
Overview of Applicable Services:
- Stream/wetland determination and permitting
- Natural resource inventories
- Endangered species surveys and consultation
- Ecological assessments
- Significant environmental features mapping
- Terrestrial habitat assessments
- Deepwater sensitive habitat delineation
- Right-of-Way vegetation management
- Water quality characterization
- Environmental public relations consulting
- NEPA documentation